1985 Chevy G20 Van Conversion

I am needing the cup holder that goes over the engine cover. It has a glove box, ash tray and a Cigerette lighter. I guess it's called a glove box?? I am trying to by a new or used one but having a difficult time finding one. I smashed mine running over it while tuning the van's engine. Gosh darn it! It just broke into pieces. It's a 1985 G20 custom conversion van. Made by Contempo van's. I need some help with this asap. I have looked all over the internet and Googled most what i can think of. But still can not locate the cover. Any help would be appricated.

Chevy contempocustom van.JPG

Reply to
starlite299

The conversion van I had, had made the part you are looking for. Look for conversion van web sites maybe?

Or a local carpenter, or cabinet maker.

Have you looked at junk yards?

Reply to
bilb2765

Our junk yards here are limited in custom conversion vans :(. It would nice to find out what it is called so i could do a better search. Thanks for your email.

Reply to
starlite2991

Sure NOW you want one. I just scrapped two conversion vans.... Most of those are van maker specific. Mine had a twin cup holder, a small change pocket and an ashtray, all made out of oak.

Steve W.

He he. Thanks loads for your help. Gosh sure could use one / get one asap. No place to rest my hand / arm now.....Ouch! Yea i lookied at Jc Whitney to no aval. Since i really don't what it called it's hard to find. Vince

Reply to
starlite2991