1988 GMC 1500 - Erratic Idle

I have an 88 Gmc with a 305 throttle body in it. When I first start it up in the mornin...or after it has cooled off a bit it runs erratically..the idle lopes....and it sputters. It starts great and once it's warmed up it runs excellent. I have changed the temp sensor already...no help. ANY IDEAS???

Reply to
Jason Schryer

Had the same problem with my 1990, changed the O2 sensor helped a little, and then the EGR valve. Try that good luck, check the TBI that it tighten down, no leaks

Reply to
pedro