1990 GMC Jimmy power windows.

I think my left one works about as well as I've ever seen. My right one works a bit slower. Sometimes they need a little help to go ALL the way down (about 1/4" to 1/2" sticking up). I want both of them to work allot faster...

My boss' 1995 RAM 1500 comes to mind.... The best way to describe the action of the window is... violent. You can feel it start moving in the bench seat!

Any ideas?

GMC Gremlin

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

Most likely the motors are ready to give up the ghost!

Another possibility, the rollers and gears in the window regulator need to be lubricated?

But, bet on it being the motors!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King