1991 GMC S15 Jimmy Vaccum Hose

I can't find anything in my service manual on this maybe some 4WD guru out there can help. I found a vacuum hose on this vehicle that is hanging loose under the battery tray. The vacuum thing for the differential lockout is hooked up so I am stumped as to what this other line is for. the PO had done a lot of questionable things to this car so any help you can offer is appreciated.

Tim

Spam control - Correct the reply address if you respond via email.

Reply to
Utopian Drifter

Its probably the vent hose for the front differential

Reply to
Eugene Nine