1993 & 1998 interchangeable body parts?

I have a 1993 extended cab Silverado and a guy at work just wrecked his 1998 extended cab Silverado by running it against a guard rail. He said that the hood, grill and fender needs to be replaced. He also says that the frame was not damaged. I haven't actually seen it yet, but will take a look this weekend.

Would I be able to swap the hood, fender and grill from my 1993 to that

1998?

He wants $1500 for it and I figure that's a pretty good deal. Other than that damage, the truck has 134,000 miles on it and is in really good shape.

Thanks for any help...

Reply to
C. Massey

It would`nt cost that much to buy new or junk yard parts if they Don't inter change.

Reply to
Dafey