1993 Chevy C3500

Will a regular bed fit the dually? Fender wells look the same radius.

I need to replace the bed, but all I can find are regular beds, none for the dually.

Reply to
bilb2765

Should. The only difference is the added outer wheel well and fender extension panels on the dually box.

Reply to
Steve W.

It looks as though the lip on the rear fender well was removed. I'm gonna try that, as I can find no beds here. Plenty of Ford and Dodge beds, just no Chevy. Thanks.

Reply to
bilb2765