1993 Chevy Suburban ??

My 1993 Chevy Suburban won't start. It turns over strong continually but noting happens. It is almost like I am out of gas. Any suggestions on what I can check to resolve my problem?.

Reply to
Noname

Check if you do have any gas for one. Your gas gauge might be giving you a false reading while you are truly out of gas.

Justin

Reply to
Justin Spencer

fuel pump?

Reply to
Ihatespam

When my truck did that, it turned out to be the fuel pump. If you have fuel, turn on the key and see if you can hear the pump, it should run for a couple of seconds before the truck starts. If you don't hear it, tap on the gas tank with a hammer or something and try it again to see if the pump's stuck. If that works, replace the pump anyway, I had to periodically fix mine this way but I can tell you from experience it won't work that way for long.

Reply to
Some Body

========== ========== snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Noname)

My 1993 Chevy Suburban won't start. It turns over strong continually but noting happens. It is almost like I am out of gas. Any suggestions on what I can check to resolve my problem?.

============ ============

pull a plug wire off of a spark plug.....

grasp the wire, at the plug end, firmly with one hand......... put your other hand on the negative battery post..........

have yer buddy crank the vehical over.....

if you're pissed off at me........all's well with the ignition system.....do a repost and we'll check out that fuel flow for you.

if you're not pissed at me........do a repost,cuz yer gonna have to check out the primary ignition system next. You got a friend that trusts you???

what?

sure.........

you could use a long screwdriver instead...... but what about all them bragg'n rights you'll be losing in the process??

What ?

For fuel flow...???

nah....... all yer gonna need is a cigerette lighter,

and maybe that trusting buddy of yers.......you know......the one you caught look'n at yer wife while you wuz check'n out that plug wire!!

~:~ MarshMonster ~would suggest spraying starting fluid in the intake to see if the truck will start that way.....before sticking yer tongue to the spark plug wire~ =========== ===========

Reply to
Marsh Monster

LOFL!