1994 Chevrolet G20 High Top Conversion Van V8

Can anyone tell me what it would cost to repair each of these items on this van... seperately? (I'm not sure what the problem is yet):

Replace the Tranny front seal?

Replace the Tranny rear seal?

Replace the Tranny pan gasket/filter?

My Dad has a leak and I'm curious as to what is a reasonable estimate on each of these repairs on this vehicle. We are in Port Richey, Florida....

Thanks for your help...

BM

Reply to
Big Mac

Since the trans has to be removed to do the front seal, and has to be drained to do it anyway and most shops that drop the trans will replace the rear seal and the pan gasket and filter as a precaution against leaks, I doubt you will see individual prices. If you DIY those parts are not that hard to replace anyway.

Reply to
Steve W.