1994 CHEVY 1500 PICK UP

Threaded View

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THE AVERAGE MPG I SHOULD GET  WITH A 4.3 LITER 6
CYLINDER ENGINE WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANS. ALSO HOW MANY GALLONS DOES THE FUEL
TANK HOLD. I PURCHASED THE HAYNES REPAIR MANUAL AND THIS INFORMATION IS NOT
GIVEN.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Re: 1994 CHEVY 1500 PICK UP

My sources (Google & MSN) tell me that the pickup has either a 25 gal or 34
gal fuel tank, depending on body style. The fuel economy is reported at
15mpg city & 20mpg highway (if 4X4) or 17mpg city & 21mpg highway (if 2X4).
Take a look at this site.

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_engines.aspx?year=1994&make=Chevrolet&model=C/K%201500&trimid=-1

Re: 1994 CHEVY 1500 PICK UP

This sounds right I and a friend of mine both have a 25 gal tank and I get
about 22 mpg on the highway in our trucks.  Mine is an 88 his is a 93  we
both  have the 2 wheel drive.

Al

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_engines.aspx?year=1994&make=Chevrolet&model=C/K%201500&trimid=-1

Site Timeline