1994 CHEVY 1500 PICK UP

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THE AVERAGE MPG I SHOULD GET WITH A 4.3 LITER 6 CYLINDER ENGINE WITH AN AUTOMATIC TRANS. ALSO HOW MANY GALLONS DOES THE FUEL
TANK HOLD. I PURCHASED THE HAYNES REPAIR MANUAL AND THIS INFORMATION IS NOT GIVEN.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
My sources (Google & MSN) tell me that the pickup has either a 25 gal or 34 gal fuel tank, depending on body style. The fuel economy is reported at 15mpg city & 20mpg highway (if 4X4) or 17mpg city & 21mpg highway (if 2X4). Take a look at this site.
http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/spec_engines.aspx?year 94&make=Chevrolet&model=C/K%201500&trimid=-1

This sounds right I and a friend of mine both have a 25 gal tank and I get about 22 mpg on the highway in our trucks. Mine is an 88 his is a 93 we both have the 2 wheel drive.
Al