1994 S-10 Program ID

I have a 1994 S-10 4.3L TBI Ext Cab 4 speed Auto Trans that doesn't seem to want to get out of it's own way under normal acceleration. I have checked the Throttle position sensor (OK) MAP sensor (OK) New fuel pump and filter, Injectors cleaned still no luck. I pulled the computer out from under the dash to get to the wire for the dist to set the timing and noticed that the computer has 91 written on the case with a paint pen. I don't know if it has been changed but it may have. The serv number is 16197427 with program code BDYT. Is this the correct program for this truck, and where can I find out this information. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Frank Brantley

You may find some vehicle calibration information from this link:

DonW