1995 4.3 idle problems, stalling

I have a 1995 c1500 4.3L V6 and lately have started having trouble with it. It has started to have allot of trouble idling at stop signs and stop lights. Half the time it stalls. It seems like it isn't getting enough gas but I have changed the filter and cleaned out the injectors with no result. I have noticed though that it only has trouble when the AC is on. With it turned off the engine will run perfectly fine. And living in South Texas in the summer I would really like to use that AC. Any suggestions?

Thnx, Justin

Reply to
Justin Spencer