1995 Chevy s10 4.3 brake problems

1995 Chevy s10 4.3 brake problems. Firstt he brake pedal will drop to the floor, then when I try and pump it up after this happens, the pedal only goes down a short way and stops, without engaging the brakes. This very rarely happens, and usually after driving it for 30 mins or more. Ive brought it 2\to 2 different shops and they cant find the problem.

Im begginging to wonder if it might be the ABS. The brake light will come on when its like this. But 90% of the time the brakes work fine. Anyone have simimlar problems or know what I should be looking for to fix this?

Reply to
mpm
1995 Chevy s10 4.3 brake problems. Firstt he brake pedal will drop to the floor, then when I try and pump it up after this happens, the pedal only goes down a short way and stops, without engaging the brakes. This very rarely happens, and usually after driving it for 30 mins or more. Ive brought it 2\to 2 different shops and they cant find the problem.

Im begginging to wonder if it might be the ABS. The brake light will come on when its like this. But 90% of the time the brakes work fine. Anyone have simimlar problems or know what I should be looking for to fix this?

Reply to
Boots Crofoot