1996 1500 Suburban Tow Package ????

When the factory or dealer installed a tow package what did it include?

I have a 1996 1500 without it installed. I plan on buying a reese or towrite class IV hitch rated upto 7500 pounds and want to make sure I also install the necessary engine and transmission coolers to replicate a factory tow package. Anyone have any the specs on the factory packages for this truck? It is a 4X4 with electronic 4 spd tranny and 5.7 vortec. It also has the 3.73 rear end.

Thanks.

Matt

Reply to
shigeru1