1996 S-10 GMC Jimmy 4Door, many new parts, for parts, FOR SALE, Boston, MA

I have a 1996 GMC Jimmy 4 Door, loaded. PW, PL, AIR, COMPASS, GMC CD radio, V6, Auto, 4WD, Cruise, leather, HD towing (class III) hitch with wiring. This car/truck features: good tires, new brakes, new radiator, new shocks, Cold AC, new oil lines, good running engine, starts easy, runs strong, battery is not new, but holds charge great. Body is in fair shape, no major rust, no major dents (tho not close to perfect), full size spare. HOWEVER, the transmission slips, and we fear it needs either rapair or replacement. Asking $1350, but NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED -- send me email now! this car must go. Is located in South Boston, you'll probably want to tow away, (unless you live very close, or have incredibly good luck) This truck easily has over 1000 bux worth of new parts in the last year. Put in a new trans, and drive it for another 170K! Can be seen/run anytime, but not (for obvious reasons) driven.

Reply to
Dean-o