Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- David & Donna
December 27, 2005, 3:31 pm
rate this thread
The daytime running lights on my 1996 Tahoe have stopped working. I have
check and confirmed:
1. That the parking brake is fully released (parking brake light on the
dash is off and green DRL light on the dash is on).
2. Fuses are good.
3. Low beam and high beam headlights are working.
What else am I missing or should I check?
Re: 1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working
You sure that DRL Fuse is good? Try another new one of the same
Also check where your Emergency Brake is under the dash. If you're a
person who is using the emergency brake often, the electric switch may
be stuck, or faulty.
Just a thought, Mark
- » Chevy Silverado 2007 classic, no power in aux. outlet
- — Last Updated thread in » Chevrolet Trucks
- » clutch pedal engagement point? is it near the top or bottom of the pedal stroke?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Mazda Miata