1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working

Threaded View

The daytime running lights on my 1996 Tahoe have stopped working.  I have
check and confirmed:
1.  That the parking brake is fully released (parking brake light on the
dash is off and green DRL light on the dash is on).
2.  Fuses are good.
3.  Low beam and high beam headlights are working.

What else am I missing or should I check?

Re: 1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working

Replace both bulbs

Re: 1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working

Is the green indicator light on the dash turned on?
Glenn

Re: 1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working

Hey Glenn - read # 1 again.  The post ain't that long!

Re: 1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working

You sure that DRL Fuse is good?  Try another new one of the same
Amperage.

Also check where your Emergency Brake is under the dash.  If you're a
person who is using the emergency brake often, the electric switch may
be stuck, or faulty.
Just a thought,  Mark

Site Timeline