1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working

The daytime running lights on my 1996 Tahoe have stopped working. I have check and confirmed: 1. That the parking brake is fully released (parking brake light on the
dash is off and green DRL light on the dash is on). 2. Fuses are good. 3. Low beam and high beam headlights are working.
What else am I missing or should I check?
Replace both bulbs

David & Donna wrote:

Glenn
GlennB wrote:

Hey Glenn - read # 1 again. The post ain't that long!
You sure that DRL Fuse is good? Try another new one of the same Amperage.
Also check where your Emergency Brake is under the dash. If you're a person who is using the emergency brake often, the electric switch may be stuck, or faulty. Just a thought, Mark