Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- David & Donna
December 27, 2005, 8:31 pm
rate this thread
The daytime running lights on my 1996 Tahoe have stopped working. I have
check and confirmed:
1. That the parking brake is fully released (parking brake light on the
dash is off and green DRL light on the dash is on).
2. Fuses are good.
3. Low beam and high beam headlights are working.
What else am I missing or should I check?
Re: 1996 Tahoe Daytime Running Lights Not Working
You sure that DRL Fuse is good? Try another new one of the same
Also check where your Emergency Brake is under the dash. If you're a
person who is using the emergency brake often, the electric switch may
be stuck, or faulty.
Just a thought, Mark
- » 1989 s10 blazer speedometr works but odometer does not
- — Newest thread in » Chevrolet Trucks
- » Looking for instructions how to install rear driver's side window motor?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hyundai Cars and SUV Forum