1997 Chevy S-10 Mirrors!

How in the would do you get the door panel off the door latch? I have removed the armrests and all clips but the pannel wont make it around the interior door handle. The inner bezel where the locking mechanism and door handle are located had a small plastic screw which i removed, the plastic screw was attached to a small plastick clip, they were just behind the golf club shaped handle, i've got the whole panel loose I just can't get it off the door.

I've tried searching through these threads and nothing seems even close.

Reply to
LouBeGood

that bezel will move forward or back (slide) to remove it, I dont remember which off hand.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman

Thats it. there were four "stops two on the top and two on the bottom keeping the bezel in place after it poped off the bezel swivels around and the panel came off no problems. thanks I appreciate your help.

Reply to
LouBeGood