1998 S10 vibration problems

I have a 1998 S10 with the vortec and its an extended cab 2wd model. I bought it used two years ago and while it has always vibrated - it has really gotten bad lately. I am not sure what to do as I had the drive shaft checked when trying to chech ouk where a whining noise was coming from in the rear end. Rear end was taken apart and is supposedly ok. I have replaced the center bearing and a u joint but the noise and vibration are getting intolerable. Any ideas?

Reply to
ghostkayak