1998 Suburban Benchseat

Hi all,

I posted this message before, but I was not clear on the problem description, so I thought I'd try again.

I have a 1998 Suburban with a front bench seat. Recently the seat will not stay locked in an upright position. Whenever anyone sits in it, it becomes a recliner. Great for dates I suppose, but I'm married with six kids and need the seat. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Posterboy

Reply to
Posterboy