1999 - 2004 chevy s10 blazer with 15x10 rims and wide tires

Hello.

If anybody has a picture or knows where I can find pictures of an s10 blazer (1999 - 2004) with wide/fat tires/rims - please point me to them. Especial vintage type rims (you know the ones with the wide lip and the 4 or 5 fat, dark spoked rims used on the vintage mustangs and chargers).

Many thanks.

Reply to
jason