1999 vs 2004 Express Van Std length

Is the bed size the same on these? They look about the same and I have been offered a 1999 liner really cheap. I have a 2004 on order and would like to protect the floor area before I put it into service. TIA DFB For email remove "_no_spam_"

Reply to
D F Bonnett

one word. Line-X, or Rhino Liner. either one will fit and protect. not to mention increase the value of your van come time to sell

Reply to
mat