200 Chevy Silverado

A stone kicked up and smashed the rear door window on the passenger side on my 200 Chevy Silverado LS. I'm just wondering if there were any tips or suggestions for replacing this. I already have the window ($195cdn from dealer).

I assume the inside door plastic will have to come off, this will give me access to all of the mounting points. What would be the best sealer to use,? the dealer suggested urethane.

any tips would be appreciated, Thanks, Warren

Reply to
Warren