2000 Blazer Brake Light Problem

I have a 2000 2WD 4DR Blazer (56,000 miles). The brake light and the anti-lock light have come on recently when I first start it up (about 5 times in a month). If I turn the truck off and re-start it, both lights go out. The brakes feel normal as far as the pedal and stopping. I looked at the pads, there is plenty left and the rotors look fine. Any ideas on what this might be or what I should check?

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
mrswans

Call your local dealer. There is a recall on tail/brake lights for your year Blazer (among others). The recall number is 01073A.

Reply to
Alan Nelson