Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- savannh blazer
November 21, 2005, 1:16 pm
rate this thread
Everything including the AC, blower, vents seem to work fine. I
replaced the thermostat thinking that was it and oh well .... no heat.
I notice that the vehicle doesn't reach the normal running temperature
that it used to so I replaced the thermostat ... $10 bucks and removing
some brackets out of the way.
Somebody told me that it sounds like a vacuum problem but where should
I start on checking on the vacuum or with all the postings about
something being clogged is that a problem. I think not because a clog
would probably make it run hot.
Help please... going to snow country in a couple of days!!
- » GM quality front left fender and 4 Alum.Alloy Wheels Brand New Items
- — Next thread in » Chevrolet Trucks
- » HELP! P0152 "Heated Oxygen Sensor" "Low Voltage Bank 2" Chevy Silvera...
- — Previous thread in » Chevrolet Trucks
- » jeep grand cherokee automatic gearbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies