2000 Blazer - No Heat -Blows Cool Air ... Help Headed North for Thanksgiving

Everything including the AC, blower, vents seem to work fine. I replaced the thermostat thinking that was it and oh well .... no heat. I notice that the vehicle doesn't reach the normal running temperature that it used to so I replaced the thermostat ... $10 bucks and removing some brackets out of the way.

Somebody told me that it sounds like a vacuum problem but where should I start on checking on the vacuum or with all the postings about something being clogged is that a problem. I think not because a clog would probably make it run hot.

Help please... going to snow country in a couple of days!!

Reply to
savannh blazer

NOt really on the clog as the heat valves.ducts are controled by vacum. A crack of plugged vacum line could case your problem.

Reply to
TheSnoMan

I had the same problem with my2001 s10 p/u . backflushed th eheater core as th enew orange anti-freeze tends to clog( so I heard) after 2 years. Everything worked fine after that Good Luck.

Mel

Reply to
Mel Skaley II

Reply to