2000 blazer radiator drain

Any tricks on getting this thing open? I can reach it, but it has an anti-opening valve.

Reply to
Justin Mahn

I like to syphon coolant out, using clear vinyl tubing, don't touch that horrible factory thing, likely to break off !

Reply to
451ctds

Justin Mahn wrote: "Any tricks on getting this thing open? I can reach it, but it has an anti-opening valve."

Just pull the bottom radiator hose loose. Replace hose after.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge

That's what I ended up doing. Thanks for the reply. BTW the battery tray is really easy to take out. It made the hose removal much easier.

Reply to
Justin Mahn