2000 Chevy Silverado Problem with FI

I have a 2000 Silverado 1500 with 6 cylinder. I replaced the fuel pressure regulator and I think I mixed up two of the poppets when I reinstalled.Engine starts but runs with a miss. Does anyone have the order of which poppet goes to which cylinder. Thanks Jack

Reply to
jvcactus

Finally found the order is just the same as the cylinder layout. Back passenger side poppet goes to cylinder 6 back driver side poppet goes to cylinder 5. Middle passenger side poppet goes to cylinder 4 and middle driver side poppet goes to cylinder 3. Front Passenger poppet goes to Cylinder 2 and front driver side poppet goes to cylinder 1. Hope this might help someone else in the future.

Reply to
jvcactus