2000 S10 Extreme brake/tail/signal lamp problems

Just recently I began having problems with my turn signal. The left turn signal flashes twice as fast as normal. This only happens when the head lamps are on (either from the manual switch or when it is dark outside). I have checked every bulb, and actually replaced both the tail lamp and reverse lamp bulbs just in case. Still having the same problem.

I dug in a little deeper and found more problems, all of which happen when the head lamps are on. When I press the brake, the left tail lamp goes out. The left reverse lamp also does not work when the head lamps are on. Also, when the transmission is in drive (and the head lamps on) the reverse lights are on.

Everything seems to work exactly the way it is supposed with the head lamps off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
matt_smelcer