2000 Z71 Silverado door speaker

I have a door speaker on the driver's side that has popped out of it's hole and is dangling against the metal cover which sounds really nasty when I listen to music. I think if I could get the cover off I could remount the speaker in it's box and it would be fine.

Is there some sort of special tool for this? I see no screws or anything to remove to get the cover off. My old truck has screws, which made it easy, but this one is "fancier"!

Thanks for any info guys.

Ron T

Reply to
Ron Truitt

most likely that cover is not removable, but the door panel is....

Reply to
ShoeSalesman