2001 blazer

I have a rattle that the dealer cant seem to find, they have replaced the muffler and converter thinking it was something loose in them. To me it sounds like it is coming from the dash or fire wall area. It doesn't do it all the time, it may start after stopping at a light. To me it sounds like its coming from behind the steering colum. It sounds like a speed odometer cable, although I was told they dont use cables any more. It always starts with acceleration or just when you rev in neutral. thanks TIA for any ideas or help.

Reply to
Kjetpilot