2002 Blazer

Hi, I have a 2002 blazer V-6 Auto with push button 4wd. My problem is it won't shift into 4 hi light doesn't blink no click in box on passenger floor. It will shift into 4 Lo though. this happened once before, then I re-seated all the plugs going into the transfer case and that made it start working again. Not so lucky this time. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Michael Goertz