2002 Chevy Tahoe Window Cable...

Hi,

The window cable broke on my 2002 Chevy Tahoe. Is there a way to just replace the cable or am I stuck replacing the entire mechanism?

Dealer told me $500 dollars to fix, so either way I am doing it myself. Any suggestions for a reputable place to buy on-line?

Thanks!

Reply to
Franco

Ok just replaced my window regulator with motor in my 2003 silverado....part cost 137 cdn plus tax...GM dealer ripoff rsole wanted

400cdn plus 2 hrs to put it in....did it my self in well under 2hrs....hardest part was putting the panel back on...didn't buy online, just at local parts place...
Reply to
fill_eh