2002 Silverado Tire Sizes

I was wondering if any one knew from experience what the biggest tire size you could go with on a stock 2002 Z71 without having them interfere with anything? I am currently running the stock 265's that came with it. I know you can fit 285's safely but is that the biggest you can go with?

Thanks

Reply to
Paul Donisi

Depends on height of tire also. The 285 is the width of the tire in mm.

Reply to
Jason Cothran

Reply to
George