2002 Silverado trims?

Hi Folks,

I'm new here, as I just have (hopefully) a simple question. I've been trying to sell my dad's `02 Silverado and have been getting a lot of folks asking if it is an "LS" or a "work truck". Having never owned/shopped for any kind of truck, I haven't got a clue. Can someone give me some pointers as to how to tell the difference? Thanks!

Michael Tracy

Reply to
McTrack

There are LS and LT trim packages. Lots of accessories are interchanged but the biggest difference (I think) is that the LT has leather interior and the LS has cloth. My guess is that if it isn't an LS or an LT, it must be a work truck. My .02. . . .

Reply to
George