2002 Trailblazer door adjustment?

How do you adjust the front doors on this vehicle?

I took the latch plate off but could not find a way to adjust it, it automatically centers itself when you put the 2 screws in and the 2 posts are not repositionable that I could see. I am having a problem with air leaking in through the door weather-stripping and it is driving me nuts! I took it in to the dealer and they were no help. Do I have to buy a different size door latch? Or is the adjustment in the front hinges or the latch itself in the door?

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
Jon