2002 Trailblazer Drive Door Componets Don't Work

I have a problem with my Trailblazer. First off, I left it with my wife when I went to Iraq. That was probably the first mistake. Now that the joke is aside. Fisrt the real problem. The driver side door components don't work (i.e. power mirror, power windows and power locks) She took it to a autoshop and they told her a computer chip needed to be replace and it would cost $300, I have no idea what chip she is talking about. I was wondering if any one had some advice for me. Thanks

Reply to
slynn1999