2002 Trailblazer transfer case electrically dead

The transfer case selector switch does not light anymore and nothing happens when I select any 4WD modes. The transfer case remains in 2WD. It is acting like the system is not getting any elecrical power. The 4WD fuse under the rear passenger seat is good and I measure appropriate voltages on both sides of the fuse. Has anyone had a similar problem or have any suggestions?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Christopher Nelson

This is a known and common problem. You need to take it in to a dealership and have it checked out. At the very least, it will need a software update to the t/case module....and at the worst, it will need a new module and software update.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai