2003 Chevy Express 3500 Brake Loose Connector??

I have a Chevy Express 3500 fifteen passenger van. Recently the brake light started alarming every time I hit a bump. Then when I hit another bump it will turn off (or not depending on how big the bump was). I already topped off the brake reservoir with fluid, but it still does the same thing. What else can I do to troubleshoot this intermittent problem. Of course when the vehicle is at a stop, the alarm will not sound so it makes it even more difficult to wiggle wires or such to troubleshoot when not moving. Please advise. Thanks

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Shep