2003 S-10 4.3 MIL Problem

I have a 2003 s-10, 4.3 liter vortec, and the MIL (service engine soon) light does NOT light when the ignition is on, and the vehicle is not started. I have read the OBDII codes, and no codes appear.

Has anyone run into this issue? please email me

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.carolina.rr.com

Mike Nail

Reply to
Tiskemanis

Hi!

I'd say the bulb is burned out. It's also possible that wiring leading to the bulb is defective or disconnected.

I am assuming that the light does not come on to indicate an actual problem?

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

he could pull the TPS connector off for a quick test.............

Reply to
TransSurgeon