2003 Silverado Light problem

I've notices for the last couple weeks that my Interior doesn't light up after I turn the key off at night or even when I open the door, Yet I can hit the buttons and manually turn on the 2 lights up front. Does anyone know what's wrong before I bring it into the dealer.

Reply to
JBDragon

There is a button directly next to the master headlight switch that is unlabeled but shuts off your interior lights. Press it.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

So that's what that button is for. I don't remember ever touching it. Must of bumped it or something.

Reply to
JBDragon