2003 Suburban Rear Window

I recently had one of the hinges on my 2003 Suburban's rear window break and was curious as to whether others have had similar problems. The hinge for the glass is mounted in plastic and is not that sturdy. I have a temporary patch on it that I don't expect to hold long and am looking to acquire a replacement. If this problem is someone that others are having, I will probably want to purchase a new replacement window rather that trying to find an original used item.

Opinions or similar experiences?

Reply to
WingNut