2005 Blazer 4x4 Zerk Fittings

I'm about to do my first oil change and expect to find 11 zerks on the front. Most I can see without getting it up on the ramp.

Upper 2 Lower 2 Inside Tie rod 2 Outside Tie Rod 2 Pitman Arm 1 Idler arm 2

Question: Where else will I find grease fittings on this truck? Both driveshaft slip joints? Universal joints or are they sealed? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
RJenson

Mike Levy

Thanks Mike, I've been told there are slip joint zerks or at least one on the front drive shaft. If it ever stops raining I'll get under it and go on the hunt for them. Just didn't want to miss any... Thanks again.

Reply to
RJenson

Reply to
Mike Levy