2005 Express Power locks

I have a 2005 Express with power locks. What I'm trying to find out is if with software, the dealer can program the doors to lock when put into gear or when it goes over a certain speed. Most GM's can do that standard, and the computers have many interchangable software options. My alarm installer said thet might be possible. I've seen options on my Montana, when the dealer connected it to the computer, I know the manual said can't be set up. I'd rather find that out before I put in an after market module.

Reply to
news.verizon.net