2006 Chevy Colorado

I recently bought a new 2006 Chevy Colorado with 80 miles on it. Since I have had it, it has vibrated in the rear of the truck. I've had the tires balanced twice which has not worked. The vibration is a low speed vibration, the worst at 52 mph. The whole bed shakes continuously. Does anyone have any suggestions or has had any problems of that nature with their Colorado? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
jduncann1

I'd be having them check the driveshaft for balance and trueness. Rear u-joint doesn't seem likley on a new vehicle but I'd check it anyway.

Reply to
Augustus

I had that problem from day one with my Colorado. The dealer said the tires were out of round and replaced them. New tires same brand (Continental) were not as bad, but still did it. Then the tires started coming apart one at a time, and doing damage to my truck. Eventually the dealer replaced them with Michelins, and repaired the body damage, and then I traded in the truck.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

So.....did the Michelins fix the problem?

Reply to
Meeber's

Probably 99%. I was so irritated with the truck by that time, it could have been floating on a pool of jello, and I would not have been 100% satisfied though. LOL.

Reply to
Bob La Londe