4l60e 2 piece bellhousing

can someone help. i have a 96 c1500 with the 4l60e, but mine is a 2 piece bellhousing. anyways, i need a picture showing me how the shift linkage coming from the column bolts to the tranny. i took it off to replace the tranny, but now i cant remember how it goes back on. in trying to figure it out, i broke the clip where the cable boot hooks in, and now i have to much slack in the cable for the column to shift the tranny.

so if someone could post some pics, or send them directly to me, i would greatly appreciate it.

Troy

snipped-for-privacy@followmyrutz.com

Reply to
Troy Nemes

I have a 98 C1500 and I am rebuilding my tranny as we speak. I hope to rebuild mine in the next few days. If you can explain exactly what it is you are looking for I will try to explain how mine was before I disconnected everything. If you can wait I will send you digital photos of my after I get it done if you don't get help from someone else sooner.. Ray

Reply to
raymiller