4X4 Engage 94 Blazer Not Working

I have a 94 Blazer 4X4 that will not engage into 4 high. When I stop and put it into N I can engage it into 4 Low and back to 2 wheel drive. But it wont go into high range. I hade the module replaced about 8 months ago and it has been working fine until today. Can any one offer some advice on what the problem is. It has me stumped. Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim Gagnon

I don't know if this helps or not, but check for a vacuum leak. My 94 would not go into 4 High (I hadn't check 4 Low) earlier this year. The light would come on, but I knew coming up my driveway that 4 High was not working.Since spring was close so I figured on waiting for warmer weather. A couple months later the idle seem to be rough. I found a cracked vacuum hose buried in the back of the engine. Fixed the hose and on a lark I decided to try the 4 High and it worked.

Tim Gagn> I have a 94 Blazer 4X4 that will not engage into 4 high. When I stop and put

Reply to
ronlin