5.7 Chevy Diesel

Anybody in the Saskatoon Saskatchewan area have a good running 5.7 Chevy Diesel for sale?

Reply to
daleliz

That's an oxymoron -- - "good running 5.7 Chevy Diesel."

Reply to
George

Comon now, Their cheap and pull every bit as good as a 250 CID in line 6, besides their fun to play with :-)

Reply to
daleliz

I would not place them in the same league as a old 250. The 250 would have more power, last longer and be a lot easier to fix too.

Reply to
TheSnoMan

ok, you guys win. I don't want one anymore.

Reply to
daleliz

Its a much maligned engine, They ether ran well, or were problem children, The last 3 years of production were the best, mosyt of the problems over come, but by then the reputation was hard fixed. Just like the poor Ponitac Fiero, a great little car in the last years of production. Given there are still quite a few on the road, considering how many were produced, they can be ok if in the hands of someone who knows how to take care of a diesel, and it was an Olds 5.7 , not a Chevy 5.7.

What are you wanting to put it in?

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning