6.5 Diesel and seafoam

Hi I took the air temp sensor out and put seafoam in the intake the engine sounded like it was coming apart . It knocked bad got it shut down.Could one of the valves it the piston if the valves floated . Put new injectors in and it starts right up but I can hear a knock in the cab and on low idle sounds like a little main knock now and then. Any suggestions on what might have went wrong.

Reply to
the r