68 GMC

Man these things have got so much room for crap up in the right and left sides of the nose of the vehicle. I was cleaning out that area in the one I just bought and found:

a funnel, another funnel rags lots and lots of dirt and lastly a raggy old pair of underwear which someone thought would be a good rag.

I quit cleaning after that, I started getting scared I was gonna find a body in there....

Reply to
the_Host