69 Chevy Pickup

Someone gave me one.

I'm not sure if this was a favor or if he is trying to tell me something.

It needs a little work and I was wondering if it could be sold or should I just drive it down to the Salvation army and give it to them. Or just drive it to the junk yard?

Thanks.

W Roberts San Antonio, TX

Reply to
~Zaitsev

William C.

If its a rust bucket, the rust can be repaired. But if you can't do it this will cost a small fortune. If it is good mechanically it might be worth it to fix it up. This body style is very popular and if you cant fix it you can probably sell it to somebody who can, or at least thinks they can fix it.

Reply to
Scott

Where I live, any PU that will run and is drivable is worth at least $1,000 no matter what condition the body is in...

ZZZ

Reply to
zzz