700R4 question

does the pump that pumps fluid through the cooling line pump fluid all the time the engine is running?

Reply to
Jim Horne

yup

Reply to
Bobo

Bobo you have a radio call in alt.autos.gm

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

thanks kj, but I don't bother with that group.. they were at one time bad mouthing GM so bad I deleted that group from my account..I thought the group was alt.autos.gm. but I was corrected by a few that it means "gm sucks and all I want to do is bitch" .........

Reply to
Bobo

Bobo, Do you have a shop? I'm looking for someone to farm out GM factory radios to. Just turned away one out of a 92 pickup because I don't have a good source for some parts. I believe the owner said it worked fine until about a week ago, then it started randomly changing channels and turning the tape deck on/off. I also have a few that need some other work that I just don't have time for.

Drop me a line falcon at telenet . net if you get a chance. Thanks

Reply to
Steve W.