85 chevy 2 ton fuse panel diagram!!

Help......I have searched all over to try and find a diagram for a

1985 Chevy 2 ton truck, 2 speed, diesel, 8.4 L. I can?t find it anywhere. Is there anyone that can help or tell me where to look. If possible, would like to find it online.
Reply to
kellik_25

Go to

and follow through repair manual, etc, to chasis wiring, then wiring diagrams. You will find 1985 C/K series, which should be the same as your one ton.

Reply to
Bubba Rubba